In response to international education finances and the call-to-action for Global Education Transformation, The Ford Program-Global Education Initiative [GEI Project] donates a value of $3.2 million in MultiMedia STEM [science-technology-engineering-math] Education Materials for each public school in countries, regions and states committed to long-term education transformation at all their public schools, K-12→College→Career. The STEM Education donations, which now include more than 70,000 online pages of multimedia programs and materials, are made directly to Top Government Officials, Government Education Agencies and to Departments and Ministries of Education in countries, worldwide.
In addition, The Ford Program-GEI Project donates what may be the first MultiMedia Global Education Transformation Business Plan that is systemic, scalable and sustainable to close the gaps in public school education, worldwide, K-12→College→Career:
I. Donation Of MultiMedia Global Education Transformation Business Plan: Collaboratively developed with leading international educators, the Multimedia Global Education Transformation Business Plan includes supporting data templates and checklists. The Multimedia Global Business Plan for transformative education is specifically designed to:
- Reduce remedial education costs by $2.0 billion, USD, a year;
- Provide annual core STEM subject matter and 21st Century Skills’ Training with Mentoring and Follow Up for all public school teachers, K-12→College;
- Deliver the best OER STEM content directly to all public schools, K-12→College;
- Assure that every student, at every grade level, at every public school both attains and can apply STEM Education and other 21st Century Skills, with proficiency, K-12→College→Career; and
- Develop the Next Generation Leaders in science, technology, engineering and business enterprise, worldwide.
II. Donation Of $3.2 Million Value In MultiMedia STEM Education Materials: With upgraded content from leading international educators, engineers and academic institutions, The Ford Program-GEI Project develops and donates a value of $3.2 million in MultiMedia STEM Education Materials for each public school, K-12→College→Career. All MultiMedia STEM Education donations will be made directly to countries and governments to help accelerate Global Education Transformation that closes persistent education gaps, worldwide. All donations include transformative multimedia materials with innovative science and technology applications for both teachers and students, K-12→College→Career: